As many of my clients & blog readers know I’m a proud member of the ACOCP. We are currently holding a fundraiser to raise much needed funds to keep the organization providing this wonderful service to families around Australia.
For those who are not familiar with the ACOCP:
(from website) “The Australian Community Of Child Photographers (formerly The Australian Charity of Child Photographers) is a volunteer organisation of child photographers from all over Australia who have come together to form an organisation dedicated to giving the gift of photographic memories to families that have experienced stillbirths, premature and ill infants and children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units of their local hospitals, as well as children with serious and terminal illnesses.”
The sessions are available as gift vouchers to celebrate Mothers Day. Vouchers may be purchased as gifts or for your own family.
Mini Sessions will last 15-20 minutes, and include approx 10-20 images in an online gallery. Your sessions also includes a Free 6×8” print, chosen by photographer, and 5% off standard pricelist.
There are two types of sessions available:
- Studio session & on-location at a park in Carlton. All sessions will be held on the 16th May, 2009, with a waiting list for the next available day (likely to be late May, early June)
- There are approx 10-15 gift vouchers available, and these will be booked quickly so please secure your booking asap!
- Vouchers are not available for newborn or maternity sessions, due to the nature of the time allocated for sessions.
- Sessions are a fantastic way to have family photographs, or individual photographs of the children. No more than 4 people can be included in the session, however if you have a larger family you may purchase two timeslots, and have more images presented in your gallery.
- Mini sessions are fantastic as an addition to a standard session. For example – for family photographs, to photograph an older sibling after a newborn session, or for children who are not lovers of the camera! (For example my eldest son!) 15 minutes isn’t a long time to grab their attention, and have beautiful professional photographs of them as they grow!
- Mini-sessions are great fun and quick!
How it works:
- Pay $50 directly to the ACOCP via paypal (credit card) and book in your time & preference for Point Cook Studio or outdoor location. You will receive a FREE 6×8” print. A 5% discount applies to the standard pricelist for orders from these sessions. You MAY purchase two timeslots if you wish.
- Gift Vouchers for the mother’s day special will be emailed to you to use or give out for mother’s day. Sessions are non-refundable. If weather is against us for the outdoor location, an alternative time will be made available.
- Your images will be presented in an online gallery 1-2 weeks after your session. Orders may be placed during a 1 week ordering period.
- Please email Gemma via the “contact us” button on the blog, website, email directly, or phone 0423 323 185
Please contact us ASAP to book your session!
Happy Mother’s Day!